- Published By: Build Makaan
- Availability: In Stock
- Location: Gurgaon
- Logistics charges to be borne by supplier
- Unloading the material to be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Quality tested & Highly adhesive.
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage.
- Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration.
Our organization is well known in the industry, engaged in offering a broad range of Dry River Sand to our prestigious clients at reasonable prices.We are engaged in supplying our clients the natural river sand under the brand name ‘Jamuna sand’. They are rich in mineral contents and available in the refined forms because we process the river sand and free the impurities by using high technological equipments. It is made flawless and perfect which has resulted in excellent constructions. We are renowned as exporters and suppliers of Jamuna Sand.
River Sand is used with cement, and sometimes lime, to make mortar for masonry work and plaster. Sand is also used as a part of the concrete mix.
River sand is found in river streams and banks and is fine in quality unlike pit sand. This type of sand has rounded grains generally white-grey in colour. River sand is used for brick-work and plastering during construction. jamuna sand /palaste sand
Offer Price Available
- Categories: Supplier
- Quantity: As per Requirement
- Location: Ghitorni, Delhi
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers